Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ryan Sparrow Found!!

Since the departure of Mr. Sparrow from the Conservative campaign a month ago (Has it only been four weeks? It seems like four months.) I have to admit some curiosity as to where he ended up.

I received my answer in the mail today. I received the election flyer for the Communist Party of Canada and according to it Ryan Sparrow is running for their party in Hamilton Centre. Apparently, Mr. Sparrow has seen the errors of his ways, deserted the Conservative Party of Canada and decided to run for the Communists.

I wish him luck.

Disclaimer: In this post I have my tongue firmly pressed into my cheek. I realize that the Mr. Sparrow running in Hamilton is not the same Mr. Sparrow that was removed from the Conservative campaign.

I make no claim to this being a particularly funny joke but it is meant in jest since I believed that we could all use a good laugh in this campaign right about now. So, if I managed to cause you to chuckle or at least smile. Your welcome. If not, well, to be honest that is not my problem. I did chuckle when I saw a Ryan Sparrow running for the Communists so I decided to share it with all of you.

1 comment: