Monday, April 14, 2008

Why does Liblogs cause my CPU to max out as long as I am on the site?

This is a general question to all of you out there that are more technically minded than I am.

I have noticed over the last few weeks that my computer slows to a crawl when I visit Liblogs and the Blogger dashboard.

I accessed the Windows Task Manager and I noticed that I still have a great deal of system memory to spare but the progress graph for the CPU indicates that 100% of my CPU is being used and it stays that way as long as I am on the Liblogs site or any one of the sites associated with it.

Interestingly, when I go to make a comment the CPU usage goes down to zero until I actually post the comment when it spikes before going back down to zero.

Then I return to the blog I commented on and goes back to 100% and stays there until I leave Liblogs. This does not happen for any other site I visit. It only happens on Liblogs.

So is there something on Liblogs that could cause this? Could there be something on my computer that would cause this, keeping in mind that it only happens why I am on Liblogs.

Any ideas as to why this is happening would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

lance said...

youtube.com

penlan said...

I have the same problem plus it takes, often, a long time for the page to load. Have no idea why.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.