Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What is your vote worth?

Since Mr. Flaherty and Mr. Harper were buying votes yesterday I started to think what would my price be to sell my vote to them.

After careful consideration and thought I have decided it is:

A yearly all expenses paid family winter vacation to the warm destination of the family's choice (or its cash equivalent) for all families that have a blogger that quotes Plato in the blogger name.

So folks what would your vote be worth? What price would you extract from Mr. Flaherty and Mr. Harper to sell them your vote?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine was cancelling off shore tax havens,with the added rider of screwing accountants over if their bosses who where Pm's & Finance Ministers tried to pee on tax payers once again.Oh second thought I also love the fact that the grandkids get my kids some taxes back,then there is the income splitting thing,the university competition for scholarships,the debt downpayment,Duceppe is history,Jacks dogma is still shallow dogma,Dion still flip flops.What is there not to like about the budget,after all from what I read on a lot of blogs,it is a Liberal budget,except for the first part.